Kooyonga is one of Australia’s top golf courses which has hosted five Australian Opens, nine South Australian Opens and eight National Amateur Championships.
The challenging layout and sensational playing surfaces of this championship golf course provides you with the ultimate golfing experience.
In the interest of keeping the golf course in first class condition, players should;
- Replace all divot on the fairways or fill divot with sand and smooth surface
- Repair all plug marks on the greens
- Smooth out all footprints in the bunkers with rakes provided
- Enter bunkers using the walkways provided
- Place litter in the bins provided
- Mark their ball on the green with a coin or suitable marker